Export CSV file for AutomationDirect PAC 3000
Export a CSV file from your Productivity3000 PAC program in order to be able to add the PAC as a tag integration source.
The CSV file (*.CSV) is exported from the Productivity Suite Programming Software. It contains information about all of the tags in your PAC program, and the information can be imported into your IWS project.
To export the file:
- Run the Productivity Suite Programming Software, and then open your PAC program (*.ADPRO).
- Click File, and then on the File menu, click Export > Tags. The Export Tag Database dialog box is displayed.
- Click Browse, and then use the file browser to locate where you want to save the file. In most cases, you should save it in the Config sub-folder of your IWS project folder at: […]DocumentsInduSoft Web Studio v7.1 ProjectsprojectnameConfig
- In the File name box, type a name for the file.
- Click Select. The file browser is closed, and the selected location is displayed in the To File box.
- Select Include I/O Tags.
- Click Export.