Trend Control object
The Trend Control object displays data points (values) from different data sources in a graphic format.
The main features provided by the Trend Control object are:
- Display of multiple pens simultaneously
- Support for different Data Sources, such as Tag, Batch, Database and Text File
- Capability to generate X/Y graphs from the configured data sources (please refer to Appendix A for an example of an X/Y chart).
- Simultaneous display of an unlimited number of data points. This feature might be limited by the hardware used since available memory and performance will vary.
- Built-in toolbar, which provides interfaces for the user to interact with the Trend Control object during runtime
- Built-in legend, which displays the main information associated to each pen linked to the object
- Zooming and auto-scaling tools
- Horizontal and vertical orientation
Note: This object cannot be moved behind active objects or shapes on a project screen. In other words, it must always be in front. For more information, see ../topics/graphics_format_bringsend.html#task_26EF12E1FFA24DFD9405380503724BDC.