Get a specific version of a project
Get a specific version of a project in order to roll back changes that you have made to the project files.
To perform this task, you must be connected to your collaboration server.
To get a specific version of a project:
- Close all open worksheets.
- Right-click the project root (e.g., Project: projectname.APP) in the Project Explorer, and then click Get Specific Version on the shortcut menu. The Get page is displayed.
- In the list of project files, select the files for which you want to get a specific version.
- In the Version area, do one of the following:
- In the Type list, select Changeset to get a specific changeset, and then in the Changeset box, type the number of the changeset. (Detailed information about the changesets is available in Team Explorer.)
- In the Type list, select Latest Version to get the latest version. This is the same as using the Get Latest Version command.
- In the Type list, select Label to get a “snapshot” version that was previously created, and then in the Label list, select the name of the version.
- Click Get.
The specified version of the project is downloaded from source control and saved on your computer.