Rounded Rectangle object
On the Graphics tab, in the Shapes group, click Rounded Rectangle to draw rounded rectangles (empty or filled), as follows:
- Click in the drawing area and drag the mouse/cursor to create the rectangle.
- Release the mouse button to stop drawing the object.
- Double-click on the object to view the Object Properties dialog.
Figure 1. Object Properties: Rounded Rectangle
Note: You cannot use the rounded rectangle tool to create a bar graph for projects running on Windows Embedded target systems.
Tip: A rounded rectangle has one extra handle in the bottom-right corner, which enables you to modify the arc angle.
Use the Object Properties dialog to specify the following parameters for the orthogonal line:
- Line: Specify a borderline style by clicking the No Line, Solid Line, or Dashed Line button.
- Color: Specify a borderline color by clicking the Color button to open the Color dialog. Click the color to select it and then close the dialog.
- Weight: Specify a borderline width by typing a number representing the line width (in pixels) into the text box provided.
Note: Dashed lines/borders of weight greater than 1 are not supported in projects running on Windows Embedded.
- Fill: Specify whether the rectangle is filled by clicking No Fill or Fill.
If you select the Fill option, specify a fill color by clicking on the Color button. When the Color dialog displays, click a color to select it and close the dialog.
- Color: Specify a fill color by clicking the Color button to open the Color dialog. Click a color to select it, then close the dialog.
- Caption: This option is not enabled for this object.