Importing PanelMate programs
This wizard allows you to import not only the tags, but also the screens, alarm configuration, and communication settings from an operator interface program that was created with PanelMate™ software.
- Allen-Bradley Serial (ABKE)
- Modbus Serial, ASCII and RTU (MODBU)
- Modbus Plus (MODPL)
- Allen-Bradley Remote I/O (STRIO)
Also, if you are running InduSoft Web Studio on a Windows operating system that has User Account Control (UAC) enabled, then you may have problems using this import wizard. Close the application, and then run it again as an administrator (i.e., right-click the InduSoft Web Studio program icon, and then click Run as administrator on the shortcut menu).
- Import Screens
- Check this option to import the graphical screens (including their objects and animations) to InduSoft Web Studio.
- PanelMate Model
- Click Browse to select the directory where the database files of the PanelMate program that you intend to import are stored.
- After specifying the correct file path in the PanelMate Model box, the programs that are available in that directory will be available in this combo-box. Select the program that you want to import, and then click Next.
See Steps 1, 2 and 3 of Import Wizard for the settings and fields that are common to all Source Types.