The Print Preview command on the Application menu is used to see what the active worksheet would look like when it is printed.
Use the buttons located along the top of the Print Preview window as follows:
- Click Print to open the Print dialog and print the screen or worksheet.
- Click Next Page to view the next page in a series of pages.
- Click Prev Page to view the previous in a series of pages.
- Click Two Page to view two pages at a time.
Note: The Next Page, Prev Page, and Two Page buttons become active only when you are printing more than one page.
- Click Zoom In to check details.
- Click Zoom Out to change back to the default size.
Note: The Zoom Out button becomes active after you Zoom In.
- Click Close to close the Print Preview window.