The Graphics tab of the ribbon is used to draw project screens.
Figure 1. Graphics tab of the ribbon
Note: This tab is available only when you have a project screen open for editing.
The tools are organized into the following groups:
- Screen: Configure settings for the project screen itself, such as its attributes, script, and background color or image.
- Editing: Select and edit objects in the project screen.
- Shapes: Draw static lines and shapes.
- Active Objects: Draw active objects, like buttons and check boxes.
- Data Objects: Draw objects that display historical data, like alarms, events, and trends.
- Libraries: Select from libraries of premade objects, such as symbols, .NET and ActiveX controls, and external image files.
- Animations: Apply animations to other screen objects.