The Home tab of the ribbon is used to manage your project within the development environment.
Figure 1. Home tab of the ribbon
The tools are organized into the following groups:
- Clipboard: Cut, copy, paste, and find items in project screens and task worksheets.
- Local Management: Run and stop the project on the local station (i.e., where the development application is installed), as well as manage the execution tasks. You can also run a project in Debug mode, for debugging VBScript.
- Remote Management: Connect to a remote station (e.g., a Windows Embedded device) so that you can download the project to it, and then run, stop, and troubleshoot the project on that station. For more information, see About remote management.
- Tools: Miscellaneous tools to verify the project, import tags from other projects, convert screen resolutions, and register ActiveX and .NET controls.
- Tags: Manipulate tags and tag properties in the project database.