Use the powerful, object-oriented screen editor to create and edit a variety of screens and worksheets for your projects. You can input information using your mouse and keyboard, output control data to your processes, and automatically update screens based on data input from your processes.
- Simple point-and-click, drag-and-drop interface
- Grouping objects to preserve the construction steps of individual objects
- Editing objects without having to ungroup internal object components or groups
- Handling bitmap objects and background bitmaps
- Status line support in project windows and dialogs