The Title Bar located along the top of the development environment displays the application name (e.g., InduSoft Web Studio) followed by the name of the active screen or worksheet (if any).
Figure 1. Example of Title Bar
The Title Bar also provides the following buttons (from left to right):
- Minimize button : Click to minimize the development environment window to the Taskbar.
- Restore Down / Maximize: Click to toggle the development environment window between two sizes:
- Restore Down button reduces the window to its original (default) size.
- Maximize button enlarges the window to fill your computer screen.
- Close button : Click to save the database and then close the development environment. If you modified any screens or worksheets, the application prompts you to save your work. This button’s function is similar to clicking Exit Application on the Application menu.
Note: Closing the development environment does not close either the project viewer or the runtime system, if they are running.